Thread: Newbie here with 1949 roadmaster 4 door

Newbie here with 1949 roadmaster 4 door

What's up guys. My name is Lee and I've acquired a 49 Roadmaster about 15 years back. and now I have a little time to start working on it..And I use "little time" loosely. I'm 40 yrs old and from Jersey. I took the motor apart to clean everything up, cause I wanna keep the straight 8. So we will see.Everything seems to be going well except for 2 broken bolts and a cracked exhaust manifold and all new fuel lines. I will probably be on here asking lots o questions. lol

welcome to another moredoor.
    52 Special.
    Tin Militia CC

Here's some parts

Quote Originally Posted by custmjunki View Post
    What's up guys. My name is Lee and I've acquired a 49 Roadmaster about 15 years back. and now I have a little time to start working on it..And I use "little time" loosely. I'm 40 yrs old and from Jersey. I took the motor apart to clean everything up, cause I wanna keep the straight 8. So we will see.Everything seems to be going well except for 2 broken bolts and a cracked exhaust manifold and all new fuel lines. I will probably be on here asking lots o questions. lol
    You can go to CARS LLC in Neshanic Station NJ. I'm in Branchburg and I go there frequently. I have a 48 Roadmaster and a 39 Century.