- 1955 Wiring Diagrams
- 1957 Wiring Diagrams
- 1964 Wiring Diagrams
- 1966 Wiring Diagrams
- 1967 Wiring Diagrams
- 1968 Wiring Diagrams
- 1972 Wiring Diagrams
- 1975 Wiring Diagrams

Thread: I'm in one helluva wiring nightmare...

I'm in one helluva wiring nightmare...

Hey all, long time Buick fan.

A while back I dumped my suburban(i still miss that thing... ) for a piece of junk 2000 century. No fuel gauge(bad level sensor on pump), odo lights out(those 4 resistors that notoriously go out) , needed a new ignition switch that was causing tons of whacky problems and an AC compressor and accumulator (the can thing) all totaling up to be more than what I paid for the car(almost twice actually) and the only thing done in a shop was the ignition switch...

Long story short. My washer pump doesn't work and when "night mode"gets activated all the backlights turn off, making it impossible to see the speedo.

When I had my local shop look at the washer pump, they said that the pump has enough voltage but... Here's the weird part... Not enough amperage!

Now, what in the heck would do that?!!?! I know ohms law, and E=I x R so there has to be done excess resistance somewhere, but where? And how to affect amperage and not voltage?

If you guys have any idea about the lights, that would help. I have no idea where to start on that one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nhyrum; 04-18-2016 at 01:34 PM.