Thread: Creating an address for classifieds

Exclamation Creating an address for classifieds

Saw the new classified section, was viewing items, told me to create an address, so I try to do so, no ability to enter a state, tried using an autofill app, it places the state in there but still comes back with a message saying invalid state... guess can't bid on or even view the part location in the listing without my address, back to other buying options... I tried...

posting listing tried to view

http://www.teambuick.com/forums/dbtc...ng&listingid=4

since no address cannot see where the items are located nor can I see if there are any conversations or comments...
    hope this is fixed soon...

Have you tried again. I successfully used a Wisconsin address as you mentioned.

Auctions have been turned off in the Classifieds. That ad managed to slip through before the action was taken. I am not sure what will happen But if we can get you "addressed up", you should at least be able to contact the seller and discuss things with him.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Finally..

Yes, I was able to add the address, but unless I PM him about his items there is no ability to keep the conversation on the listing page so others could see the conversation and not a fan of that, some people may get different prices or different descriptions of the items based on their knowledge or distance or other factors when all is kept secret... Thanks for helping out on address part anyhow...

Then I went and made a huge update to my first post listing the 1000s of dollars of parts I tossed in her and all the steps, it showed autosaving, then told me wasn't logged in and all was lost, it logged me in and returned me to blank page, then backing up brought me to a page with a reply and it had dozens of forum updates inside, like a page capture of all updates to the forums from all members, I almost submitted it to show how it messed up instead just got angry and left.. spent 20 minutes updating.. will just update on Facebook, much easier...