Thread: Value of a 99% rust free 72 Skylark GS 350 convertible. ....red, white rop, white int

Value of a 99% rust free 72 Skylark GS 350 convertible. ....red, white rop, white int

Came across a really clean super low mileage 1972 Buick Skylark GS 350 convertible......Car is red with white top and white interior.......I actually saw the car when I was a child and it's still sitting in the same spot.....been in a concrete floor garage for atleast 25-30 years......interior is in excellent shape, carpet looks perfect, engine spins freely, all 4 (I'm thinking) original bias ply tires, 2 flat.....1 very very tiny rust spot in front of driver rear wheel. ....I'm pretty sure it's 100% original. ....odometer reads 47,000 miles........I'm just curious as to what you all think it's value is....

what is it worth

that sounds like a nice car maybe real nice. the better ? is what do they want for it. I'm curious to know now. let us know, I love those cars.

Looks like only 645 of those made in 72 (GS 350 Convertible). 72 is also a desirable year: not a 70 but similar looking. My thinking is it would be worth 6-8K as it sits, running and driving puts it over 10K and nice paint and interior with no glaring flaws/problems would put it in the 20-25K range. This is assuming original drive train and colors.
    Steve B.

67 GS 525 Buick Stage IV
    66 GS Convertible
    65 GS HT
    63 Riv
    02 Subaru WRX Turbo
    03 Ford Cobra Convertible (Factory Supercharged)

72 buick

Sitting on concrete for 25 years can mean rusty underneath unless in a dry climate.

I bought her........2,300.00 bucks........gave it the usual tune up......fuel pump, oil, wires, plugs, cap, rotor, carb rebuild.....new battery, anti freeze.......only a few cranks with some gas poured in the carb and she fired right up......seems to be all numbers matching. Complete with dual snorkle air cleaner and hood....and, the two flat tires actually hold air...... car is Immaculate underneath......clean red on bottom side of floor pans....... top pumps actually work perfect......A frames, control arms, and rearend are still 90% black when I wiped 3/4 inch of dust off em..........Now, do I really need another impulse buy project?...... my initial plan was to purchase it for my father so he could have a beautiful rare car but he isn't interested in working on it at all.......It really doesn't need much.........It was sitting next to a 1971 454 4 speed 12 bolt posi green on green white striped convertible chevelle....... both cars have been sitting there since I was a child in his garage...... he wasn't the slightest bit interested in getting rid of the Chevelle though....

I bought her........2,300.00 bucks

wow.

Buicks usually don't price anything like the Chevy or Ford sporty cars but that is a STEAL.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

I bought it

Pictures??

Ben