Thread: new Journal link

new Journal link

there are many threads that turned into a How To on here. could we transition someof the old threads into the new journal thread?
    52 Special.
    Tin Militia CC

If they are postings on the forums, yes. I assume they may be some that you made. If you send me links to the ones you would like moved, I will do it.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

new Journal link

tonite i saw a post on 450b facebook page that theres no "registration" link here for new members anymore does anybody know exactly where it can be found?

Quote Originally Posted by bmilesqop2540 View Post
    tonite i saw a post on 450b facebook page that theres no "registration" link here for new members anymore does anybody know exactly where it can be found?
    If I log out, I see a "Register" link in the upper right of the page where the welcome, etc is. What do you see, can you capture an image?

As for the Journals, I have halted them for now. It pained me to do it. It did not seem to catch on that well and too many users were using it as forum to ask questions which, of course, never got answered. To replace it I started a forum:

https://www.teambuick.com/forums/for...s-and-Journals

The thought is that users will already be in the forum and will be more likely to ask questions in the appropriate places.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!