Hello all. I have been reading and referencing this site for some time now. There is a lot of great knowledge, information, sharing, and genuine passion for Buicks. I am hoping to learn more and share my experiences with others. My dad has been a Buick freak since he could drive and got me into tinkering with cars. Life took turns for both of us and we got away from it for awhile. I purchased a non running and rough 51' special about 3 1/2 years ago to play with. With the help of my dad and friends we got it running and I have continued to make small improvements. It still has a long way to go. It may never make it all the way but it has provided a lot of fun and therapy for me. Most of all it has given me opportunities to connect a bit more with my dad and some longtime friends who are also into Buicks. We all caught the Buick passion from my dad who let us work on our cars and his when we were teenagers. He taught us a lot back then and still does. Hoping to share what I've learned from dad and my mistakes (mostly from not listening to him) and learn from others.