Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parts for sale

BOb

I just tried to edit my other listings and it brought up the edit options in the other 3 items but not in the radio one. Thank you, Les

I was able to edit it, so it would point to something that is associating your log in with that ad, and you are able to edit your other ads, so that is unusual.

I don't know why you should have a problem editing one ad, so let's assume it made an error in that database listing and, with you permission, I will delete it and you can post it again.

Bob

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

The only reason you would not see the "Product Options" and then the edit link would be is if you were not logged in, but that doesn't make any sense because you are seeing the options on the other ads.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I was able to edit it, so it would point to something that is associating your log in with that ad, and you are able to edit your other ads, so that is unusual.

I don't know why you should have a problem editing one ad, so let's assume it made an error in that database listing and, with you permission, I will delete it and you can post it again.

Bob
    Bob, ok thank you,

Bob
    Bob, when you delete the listing please delete the one with two pictures. The one with 3 pictures is fine.Thank you, Les
    Last edited by gageman; 08-31-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Bob
    Bob, when you delete the listing please delete the one with three pictures. The one with 4 pictures is fine.Thank you, Les

It is deleted. The ad group on the front page will update shortly to reflect it.

Editing

I finally got it to work by re-posting it. Thanks to all that helped, les