Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parts for sale

Parts for sale

I posted some parts wit pictures for sale for 66 Skylark and I can find them anywhere. They are not in my settings. Ca you tell me what is happening to them. Also, how do you delete a posting.
    Thank you, Les Modrow

you posted them in this section here:

http://www.teambuick.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=54
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

parts for sale

Quote Originally Posted by bob k. mando View Post

Where are you suppose to post them and how with pics.
    Thank you,

parts for sale

Quote Originally Posted by bob k. mando View Post

I had more than those posted and how do you move them to parts for sale with out having to re-do all of them.
    Thank you, Les

When posting Parts for Sale, or any ads, it should be done in the "Classifieds" which you access through the link in the upper navigation bar, which you have done.

Once there, you will find "Upload Ads" in the second navigation bar. You can click on it, and you will find the image upload buttons displayed when you get to the final step.

To edit or move your ad, go to the ad and look for "Product Options" near the upper right of the ad. Pull down the menu and choose the action desired.

NOTE: you can post your ad for longer durations, the default is 30 days right now, but you can choose up to 90 days in the drop down menu.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Editing

Why can't i edit my postings. Please p.m. Me thank you, les

Editing

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    When posting Parts for Sale, or any ads, it should be done in the "Classifieds" which you access through the link in the upper navigation bar, which you have done.

Once there, you will find "Upload Ads" in the second navigation bar. You can click on it, and you will find the image upload buttons displayed when you get to the final step.

To edit or move your ad, go to the ad and look for "Product Options" near the upper right of the ad. Pull down the menu and choose the action desired.

NOTE: you can post your ad for longer durations, the default is 30 days right now, but you can choose up to 90 days in the drop down menu.
    I tried to edit THE Radio that i have for sale and it give me a message saying fatal error. Can you explain what is going on? Thank you, Les

I just did an edit on the "THANK YOU". Please try an edit again to see if it was a temporary thing or ....

Bob

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Editing

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I just did an edit on the "THANK YOU". Please try an edit again to see if it was a temporary thing or ....

Bob
    Bob, I just tried it again and it did not work. One time I got a message that said fatal error if that helps. Thank you. Les

can you copy and paste the entire error message?

just left click, hold button and drag your mouse over the whole error text. once all is highlighted, let go of the left button, depress right button and select 'copy'.

then come back to this thread, make a new reply post, left click into the text entry box so the cursor starts flashing, right click and select 'paste'.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)