Thread: Back Up and Runnin'

Back Up and Runnin'

I think everything is finally back up and running, and I hope smoothly for a while! If you notice any problems, please mention them.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Thanks Bob. You must do a tremendous amount of unheralded work. From this side it is down a day or so and back up. From your side..................
    Steve B.

67 GS 525 Buick Stage IV
    66 GS Convertible
    65 GS HT
    63 Riv
    02 Subaru WRX Turbo
    03 Ford Cobra Convertible (Factory Supercharged)

guess i should stop by more often, i never even noticed ...
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Actually the whole site went down for most of Sunday. Most of it came back up, but I hadn't noticed that the reference section had failed. When that came to my attention because of a posting, I crashed the site for a short time then eventually managed to get the reference up. The problems were, as usual, caused by our hosts server!

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Bob, I was looking for the section with engine specs and dimensions but can't seem to find it.. stuff liked bore, stroke rod length and things of that nature. is it gone or did I just imagine it was here before.

Bob G
    Bob Gibbs

If you follow the link at the top of the page to the Reference section, and look down the headings, a ways down the page you will find headings like Nailhead, 300/340/350. Look under the appropriate heading and you should find "XXX Engine Specifications". That should have what you are looking for .

Keep up the good work!!!
    Bob