Thread: Father was a Buickman

Father was a Buickman

Hello,
    The first car I drove to high school was 72 GS 455 it was green with a white top ad white interior. That car was fast. My father has always had a thing for nailheads so I currently have 3 425s on the floor and 2 in cars both with dual quads. The rarest car I have is my 29 buck hearse.It has one of the factory dual quad 425s in it.My father as been working on this car for over 40 years.He passed away last June so now I must get it running.I am on other boards such as this and know how to behave. I will post more later.

The rarest car I have is my 29 buck hearse.It has one of the factory dual quad 425s in it

now THAT sounds like fun.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Welcome board!!!!!

Tom T.
    Tom Telesco
    Classic and Muscle Automotive
    12 Cook St.
    Norwalk, CT 06853-1601
    Day Phone 203-324-6045 ET
    NailHead Mini-Starters '53-'66
    Adjustable Roller Tip Rocker Arms - All NailHeads
    Custom forged pistons
    Front & rear neoprene seals
    Many other "Nail" parts
    "If I can't get it, you don't need it!"

Sounds a little deadly to me.....

I had a '52 Roadmaster hearse for a parts car until a friend of mine said he wanted to rat rod it, so I gave it to him. It's coming along.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!