Thread: Problem in the reference section

Problem in the reference section

I'm new and I hate to complain but in the reference section it indicates that you ''click' for more information and this is what I get:

Well, basically it says there is an error - can't get the picture to load.....

you need to tell Bob *which* specific link in Reference is a problem. i'm not having any issues getting to the page or to the first couple of links on the page.

http://www.teambuick.com/reference/index.php
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Please post the link here, and thanks. If no-one tells me the problems can be there a long time.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

When I click on OPEN, nothing happens except the error message....

BUT, I can 'snag' a picture of it but won't let me upload either - not enough posts???

OK, that was 5 posts - let's try again

Doesn't look like it....

Can you describe where you are going? I assume you have gone into the reference section and loaded that page?
    http://www.teambuick.com/reference/index.php
    Then which link, and so on?

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

the only place i even see an option for "Open" is on the Quick Links pull down in the top bar. and that's for "Open Contacts Popup". which, if you don't have any people assigned as contacts will probably error out.

the Quick Links pull down doesn't have anything to do with the "Reference!" button though. it just happens to be aligned mostly underneath it.

either left click your mouse directly on top of the "Reference!" box ( which will navigate your current page to the Ref page )
    OR
    right click your mouse directly on directly on top of the "Reference!" box ( which will open a new tab or window to the Ref page ) and choose one of the 'open' options in that. whatever the specific options shown when you right click will probably depend on what software ( Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc ) you're using to browse with.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)