Thread: Nailhead Accessory Brackets

Nailhead Accessory Brackets

Hello Everybody!!! Just want to let everyone know about SRB's new A/C, Alt, & P/S bracket set-up for the Buick Nailhead 364, 401, & 425CI engines. Brackets are independent of one another and available separately or as a complete kit, accessories included. It uses the popular 508 compressor, two different alternator options and the TC type II P/S pump. Check us out online at www.streetrodbracketry.com or give use a call 1-866-330-0428 CST.

Quote Originally Posted by GRC View Post
    Hello Everybody!!! Just want to let everyone know about SRB's new A/C, Alt, & P/S bracket set-up for the Buick Nailhead 364, 401, & 425CI engines. Brackets are independent of one another and available separately or as a complete kit, accessories included. It uses the popular 508 compressor, two different alternator options and the TC type II P/S pump. Check us out online at www.streetrodbracketry.com or give use a call 1-866-330-0428 CST.
    How come nobody makes bracketry for the 322 nailheads for the modern Sanden style compressors?

Post 322 brackets

I've tried to source an engine to do this, but haven't had any luck finding one that is complete enough to design with.
    Found a couple in local salvage yards but they were missing to many parts.
    Depending on shipping charges from your location to my shop and back to you and if you are interested in supplying an engine, I'd design a set for you and our product line. The 322 brackets would be very similar to the ones we have and there would be no charge to you. Again this would depend on shipping charges. Give me a call if your interested. 1-866-330-0428.THANKS