Thread: Up - Date on Projects by Jim Carmichael

Up - Date on Projects by Jim Carmichael

I haven't updated the progress lately on my projects as the blog section seems to have changed and all of my old post have disappeared. I can't even seem to find a way to start a new entry but that might just be because I'm too old to figure it out.

The 1955 Buick must have felt it wasn't getting as much attention as it wanted so it decided to throw a rod through the side of the block with enough force that it broke the starter off. I got another block from a 1965 Electra from Trust Salvage in Auburn, WA for a reasonable price and sent it out to be bored to .040 to fit the new set of pistons I had. The crank was polished and standard bearings were found.
    Jim Carmichael 55 Buick Special & 65 Buick Riviera GS

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Carmichael View Post
    I haven't updated the progress lately on my projects as the blog section seems to have changed and all of my old post have disappeared. I can't even seem to find a way to start a new entry but that might just be because I'm too old to figure it out.

The 1955 Buick must have felt it wasn't getting as much attention as it wanted so it decided to throw a rod through the side of the block with enough force that it broke the starter off. I got another block from a 1965 Electra from Trust Salvage in Auburn, WA for a reasonable price and sent it out to be bored to .040 to fit the new set of pistons I had. The crank was polished and standard bearings were found.
    H

Here is your Riv thread Jim, not sure why you aren't able to update, maybe a moderator can help?

http://www.teambuick.com/forums/entr...ate-01-18-2013

I know I miss your regular updates on all of the projects you have going!