Thread: Hi I'm Manfred Range

Hi I'm Manfred Range

Howdy folks! Yesterday I met a new friend--funny how that goes! I am an old f**t who grew up owning a 65 Wildcat. I am also a truck enthusiast and have a collector 60-B IHC 4x4 stepside short box. Whilst enquiring Re engine rebuilding with a certain Robert Cull, I discovered another Buick enthusiast in 'the one and the same person'! We live only 2 miles apart, yet we didn't meet, somehow!! I am very happy to have met this gentleman and had a wonderful tour of his collection! What a delight after 40 years to sit behind the wheel of a car so much like my beloved old Buick, back in the day. To touch and feel them again was kind of etherial, many of you know what that's like! Big Sigh,.........I miss those days of youth and wonderful cars, but the good news is I aint as dumb as I used to be. y'know,...the abuse we gave some of the great vehicles before we knew that collecting and taking care of them was important. How I now wish I still had the big ol' buick. Thanks Bob for the grand tour and the amazing day I had, and I welcome others who share my love of the early-mid sixties cars. Manfred
    ps back in the day, me and my buddy who both had white 65 buick wildcats were known as the 'buick kids"

meet other 65 wildcatters

Being rather new to this forum, in which area do the 65 wildcat guys hang?