Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: test infraction

test infraction

Here is a test user for infractions.

interesting.

his profile says he has an infraction which will expire in 10 days ... but it also says he has NO points. i did check the warning button.

someone else will have to try infracting him without it.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

The user received a private message mentioning it. I am posting the message as the user.

okay, so i just infracted the next post WITHOUT checking the 'warning' box. his profile now shows 1 point, expiring in 10 days.

so the warning button is like a cop not giving you a ticket rather than the difference between a tornado watch ( may occur ) vs a tornado warning ( sighted on the ground ).

now we just need to know how many points results in a suspension and duration of suspension.

i also note that the first post has a yellow flag in the bottom bar. when you mouse over it says he's received a warning.

the second post has a red flag in the bottom bar, and when moused over it says he's gotten an infraction.

i don't think this is going to be very useful for spambots .... but it's interesting to know for general forum purposes.
    Last edited by bob k. mando; 02-10-2013 at 10:52 PM.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

that bob k. mando is a low down, no good, blankety blank.

and Bob's a ****.

why pay full boat for Apple brand products when you can buy direct from the Apple factory? buy Foxconn for 1/10th the price.

Danica Patrick may not know how to drive but she sure is getting a head start on being a cougar.

LAPD has shot as many people as Dorner has. only, none of the people the LAPD has shot looked anything like the person they were supposed to be shooting.

anything else you can think of that's NOT buick related?