Thread: Hello folks!

Hello folks!

This is Kevin Scott from CA..Im a newbie in this site..It's nice to be here.

Nice to meet your acquaintance Kevin, glad that you are enjoying the site. I lived in California for a few years, what part of Cali are you from? Also, what type of vehicle are you driving or dreaming of?

Ellis, this guy is a spammer. He posted this message first to get past any newbie spam detection. His real mission was a post to sell Saturns, which he subsequently placed in the Wheels and Tires Forum. That one has since been deleted by the moderator, and I assume the guy has been banned.

Ray

seriously?

Saturn has been dead for two years. why the hell would you be plugging a dead companies products?
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

I said he was a spammer. I didn't say he was bright. Following is the subject line from the email notification I received. The rest of the post is consistent with this, but is gone now.

"Saturn's no-dicker selling strategy returns - in the Wheels and Tires forum of Team Buick Forum."

Ray

true dat.

i'm just expressing amazement that i can still be amazed by the stupidity of the general population.

Inception!
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

I'm afraid it's true. While he thought he was from CA, his I.P. was in China. I guess if you leave out the hin, it is Ca...

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by raycow View Post
    Ellis, this guy is a spammer. He posted this message first to get past any newbie spam detection. His real mission was a post to sell Saturns, which he subsequently placed in the Wheels and Tires Forum. That one has since been deleted by the moderator, and I assume the guy has been banned.

Ray
    So much for trying to be nice and greet a new poster huh? Thanks for the heads up Ray, gots to be more careful!

Quote Originally Posted by easyellis View Post
    So much for trying to be nice and greet a new poster huh? Thanks for the heads up Ray, gots to be more careful!
    I'm new but not a spammer how are you guys?
    Memphizballa/ShowMeState