Thread: Hello from Tucson, AZ

Hello from Tucson, AZ

Hello fellow Buick lovers. James and Emily here from Tucson, AZ. We just brought home Trudy - a '55 Century 2-door Riviera. She's a project but she runs, her body is straight, and her glass is good. We bought her as an engagement present to ourselves. When we get married next year we want to drive off in her. I don't think she'll be show-quality by then, but we'll get her fixed up at least. I'd like to give her a mild custom or restomod treatment. The future Mrs. doesn't want anything too crazy. We'll put some pictures up in good time!

We also have a '56 Roadmaster 4-door sedan named Bula. Emily bought her for me as a 30th birthday present (yes, Emily is the best girlfriend in the world. no, you can't ask her out!). But Bula needs more TLC than we can chew, so we will be putting her up for sale. She's all there, and comes with a few replacement parts. If anyone is interested in her let us know!

And finally, I also have a 1970 F100 named Buford. Why would you Buick folk care about a Ford pickup? Well, this Ford is powered by a 455 Buick that came out of my first car - a '71 Electra 225 2-door. The story of how that all came to be is long (but quite interesting!). I've had some pretty bad luck with Buford, and so I am in the process of rebuilding him for a second time. He's going to be a low old skool hot rod.

Anyway, time for work. Talk to you all later!
    James and Emily, with:
    Trudy, our 1955 Century Riviera
    Buford, my 1970 F100 powered by 455 Buick

nice post, thanks for this sharing.