Thread: 70 larkfinaly done

70 larkfinaly done

after a year on the motor finaly done took it to the track tci 350auto tranny9 in torque converter motor 10 1/2 to 1 big cam edlebrock alum heads roller rockers ati balancer alum highrise stage1 850 quick fuel race carb double roller chain stage 1 fuel pump .ran 12.165 at 112 just short of 113 and that was in drive had to take my super sucker 1 inch plate off to get the hood to fit for now 342 rear gears and hooker super comp 3 in headers change the gears plate on scoop the hood manuly shift il get her in the 10s im happy as a lark and with my lark .rember (buick go fast with class )this was a father son project over the last 3 years and is still on going but then again they never stop wants you start do theyand took it to its first car show and trophied top 40 but thats how they all were no 1 2 3 exct all were top 40 place ment thanks for looking back to work on her.
    Last edited by crazybuick; 08-15-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Sounds pretty nice! I went looking for a picture of it in the Garage or in your Profile...

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

70 lark

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Sounds pretty nice! I went looking for a picture of it in the Garage or in your Profile...
    well get so pics up in the next day or two