Thread: Jim in Cushing WI

JimG Guest

Jim in Cushing WI

Hello Buick people, I live in Cushing, WI and I joined this forum for some help and also to let you know about a couple of Buick's. My Father wants me to sell his old cars and he has two Buick's in the shed. One is a 54 Special and the other I have no idea except it is a straight eight and has the turtle back roof? Dad is going on 90 years and really has no idea what is going on and Mom is saying get rid of them.

Take a look at this link and tell me what it might be worth. Here is the link to the other Buick I think 1947.
    If I am violating any rules please let me know.
    Regards
    Jim G
    Last edited by JimG; 07-03-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: New Link

Hi Jim -

Your 54 is a Super. The other car is a 50, either Special or Super. The two look similar, but the Special will have a divided windshield and the Super is one piece.

Are the Mopars for sale too?

Ray
    Last edited by raycow; 07-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.

JimG Guest
    Hello Ray,
    Everything is going on the block, Dad has a lot of odd ***** or orphans, besides the Buicks there is a Gremlin-Ramblers-41 Fords-Lincoln Marks 78ish-prefect and the list goes on. I am trying to get photos but the barn is stuffed and hard to get in and out for photos.
    Jim

Neat! Please keep the posts coming.

Also, try to do as much homework as you can before you accept any offers. This will improve your chances of staying out of the clutches of the flippers.

Ray

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.