Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buick 455 430 400 and 350 parts

Buick 455 430 400 and 350 parts

I just wanted to touch base with few folks and see what the interest for more reasonable priced Buick parts. I have been in contact with a manufacturing facility that is USA based and has produced these parts. These are performance parts with a name to go behind it. I know you have heard rumors of this stuff, but the parts I will list are already being manufactured. I'm not here to bring news of intake manifolds and so forth but here it is.

I can get these parts right now.

Stage 1 Valve set-200.
    hyd ROLLER lifters- 299. other designs available.
    Roller cam in most any grind- 125
    Performance spring set- 150
    Roller rocker arms- cant give a price but way cheaper than TA. (no offense)
    pretty much everthing else you can imagine.

If you are interested let me know. If you want to purchase I will update exact price lists and post a few items for sale.

Troy

Buick engine parts

Hi there,

do they have pistons and conrods for buick 300cc engines? I could not find till now.

Regards
    Wolf

Those parts are easier to find than you think. You can use the pistons anf con rods from the 225. If you want a good price I can get one for you.
    Troy
    Last edited by troys66; 05-18-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Ok so I have a start on the parts, heres a listing. Im going to keep trying to find affordable buick parts, so Ill keep you up to date. But Stainless Steel Stage 1 valves for 159.99, even cheaper than I thought.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Buick...item3f0a0c3bcb

Buick 300 pistons and rods

Hi,
    thanks for your answer.
    Well, I believe it's easy to find in the States, but I am living in Thailand, were we can get some parts, but it's not easy.
    It would be a big help, if you could find some pistons and conrods for me. Later on I will need more parts for my 60' Le Sabre and 58' Special.

Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you.
    Wolf

Well, I believe it's easy to find in the States, but I am living in Thailand, were we can get some parts, but it's not easy.

by "225", he means the v6 Buick which was in production from 1964 to 1971 from both GM and Kaiser ( who owned Jeep at that time ).

i should think that you would be able to have old Jeep pistons and conrods imported?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_V6#225

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_CJ#CJ-5
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Buick 225

Oh, wow, I did'nt knew that.
    I am probably able to find them in Thailand, as we have a lot of old Jeep parts.

Thank you very much.
    That will help.

it's easy to mistake the 215 ( v8 ) and 225 ( v6 ) for each other if you aren't paying close attention to the subject being discussed. and if you didn't even know one or the other existed you'd be totally out to sea.

glad we could help.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Buick 300

Thanks for your advice, I still have the originals, so I can compare it. But always good to learn something new.

Have a nice weekend.

Wolf

Im new to the form and ran by your post. Are you still able to get the roller rockers im very interested pending the price let me know im building 4 BBBs