From the Reference Section:
- How to choose your new wheels and tires
- Buick Rallye Wheels
- Calculators: Tires, Gears, MPH, etc.
- Wheel Bearing Adjustment, 1963 - 1970

Thread: rear suspension level sensor

rear suspension level sensor

Goodmorning Everyone: I need some help I'm in need of a rear level sensor that goes on the rear crossmember. I have tried e-bay a few times not what I need, tried a dealer much to much money they still use the type I have. SO If someone can point me in the right direction to get one OR can these be repaired I took mine off took it apart there is nothing to them except the 2x2 printed circut board found a lot of sticky glue inside though. SO I'll say thanks in advance and if someone can help me I'll see that SANTA brings something special for you. Have a great wk/nd !!!

Any pull your own parts type salvage yards in your area? You didn't say what year or make of car you are working on, but the U pull it yards around here tons of Buick's in them. Ranging in years from the late 70's to the late 90's. Grab some tools and go look. Or call a regular salvage yard. These sensors don't go bad all that often and lots of Buick's had them so I would figure that they can't be that hard to find used.

83 B P A level sensor

Thanks for the reply BigRivy for your thoughts, But I'll tell you I live on the Suncoast of Florida and I searched all over all give me the same answer they don't have older cars. I have posted this same request on many sites to no avail. I took mine off and opened it up there is nothing to them except like I said a 2x2 elec. board with resistors,etc. If at all possible can you send me an e-mail address of one or two of your salvage yards in your area? You wouldn't know if these are repairable would you? Well thanks again for your thoughts. You have a great wk !!!