Thread: 63 Riviera exterior interior color combos

63 Riviera exterior interior color combos

Does anyone out there have a big dealer showroom brochure or something that would show the various interior colors which were available for particular 63 Riviera exterior colors?

I've got a 63 that is resprayed in an original (for year) Marlin Blue but the interior is Saddle leather which is original to the car. The car was originally a tan color outside. The PO did such a nice job on the exterior that you can't tell it was ever tan aside from the paint code on the cowl tag. If the saddle interior was available with the Marlin Blue I'll leave it, but if not I'll probably convert it to something that was "correct". ie. blue , black etc.
    Appreciate any thoughts here.

Thanks,
    Deano K.
    Beaverton, OIr

In those days, you could order whatever color you wanted. I remember a guy driving a custom ordered pickup into my yard, green with red interior! Special ordered from the factory ( and had to be prepaid).

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Smile

While that is very interesting it doesn't answer my question. What interior colors were standard for an exterior of Marlin Blue?