Hi All-

We recently equipped our garage with a nice set of automotive tire mounting & balancing machines.

I'm happy to provide tire services to anyone in the eastern-Mass area. The garage is in Reading, MA.

If you just want some tirerack tires mounted, or want to put on some snowtires, or want to experiment to see how a set of wheels will look (but don't want to pay a garage to mount & unmount several sets of tires & rims) on your car, then I'm happy to help.

If you are in financial need, I'll offer services for free. For everyone else, I'll only ask for enough money to cover basic costs plus a tad toward the machines (they were kinda pricey) but still much less than what any garage would charge. For example maybe $20 to mount & balance your snow tires would probably be fine (I think a garage would typically charge $50 - $80 for this). I got these machines to help people, not to make a profit.

I've been working in a tire shop (all automotive) part time since the late '80s, so there are very few tasks that I can't handle.

Feel free to PM me or email me if you want.

-Bob C.