Thread: 67' skylark A/T , bucket seats with console

67' skylark A/T , bucket seats with console

I was wondering if any one knew how rare a 67' skylark, hardtop, A/T shifter on the floor, bucket seats with console?

Well i would suggest you to search it online.I am sure you'll find some information.

How rare?

If the car is a skylark GS it will be much more rare than the regular skylark. The fact that it has bucket seats and a console makes it more rare than the standard bench seat and column shifter.

Got pictures? Post a few more questions and you'll be able to post some pictures.

Scott

Cool

I've got a 67 GS400, original bucket seats, console floor shift w/tach. I've had it 6 yrs. and you can see that's a ways off from getting back on the road. I had the '72 455 that was in it, stuffed with all new good stuff, four years ago and it's been in my garage since then because the engine may not have been assembled to the tolorences I specified. Been unemployed for 3yrs., had a couple of hard falls to the deck recently and it broke the two titainium rods in my back that were put there in '99 for my scoliosis. Was tuff enuff gettin' down under a car or over the fender before. No word yet, what county hosp. Dr.'s can or not do to fix. Even has an Art Carr spec built TH400 I only put 100 mi. on when I pulled the motor. Guess it'll be awhile longer. I, too, have looked but not seen very many 67GS400's.
    Attached Images Attached Images