Thread: '84 regal

'84 regal

Well I'm new on here so I might be putting this in the wrong area so forgive me if it is.
    I'm looking at buying an '84 regal but it needs new floors on the driver side and maybe the passanger as well,it also needs a new drivers door and I cannot tell but it seems like it had a vinyl top cause of the trim around the rear glass but not sure.
    What I would like to know is:
    1-Where can i get repair floor panels?
    2-Any good junk yards I can order a door from,and ...
    3-how can I tell if I'm right about the vinyl top,any tell tell signs to look for?
    Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Jamie

well first off if it needs floors there is a good chance that the frame above and behind the rear axle is rotted out aswell. Ive had an 83 and a
    84 bolt of them had bad frames. The 83 actually brook above the axle from being so rusty.

As far as a door its a g-body any monte carlo,cutlass, grand prix, or reagal of that vintage will be the same same with your floors.

Regals had half tops normally not a full vinal so there would be a row of rivit heads straight across the roof from right behind the door where the plastic clips that held the trim would have been. unless someone cut them off and repainted it.
    1962 Lesabre 4 door seadan
    2007 honda element (at least its american made by UAW workers in East Liberty OH)
    09 Chevy AVEO (100% percent korean assembled, 70% korean parts, 1% usa and canada parts,) Which one is the domestic again i am confused?