Thread: Update Your Email!!!

Update Your Email!!!

Please, update your EMAIL! Go to your "User CP" in the upper left of the page. Then at the top of the left column, you will find "Edit Your Details". Click on that and make sure your email is up to date. If you are inactive and don't log in, or post, and your email is out of date, you MAY be deleted

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

OK thanks for telling me

Update

Still working on 65 Riv got running, drive shaft is rebuild should be driving soon

Tried to update my email Bob, but got the message that I had to fill in the required Spam field. Went there and it said

"This is a required field. It is an attempt to reduce automated registrations. To register you must delete the letter B and enter the last letter of SPAM into the box!" (this is then followed by an empty box)

My question is WHAT LETTER B. there is nothing in the box

sounds kinda screwy to me
    Lamar in Athens, Georgia BCA 39474

Join us on the '54 Buick Highway at
    http://www.1954buick.com

1954 BUICK "THE BEAUTIFUL BUY"

1954 Roadmaster 76R 2 dr ht, DoraB
    1954 Roadmaster 72R 4 dr, Buttercup, Dakota, BlueBelle, Virginia, Marietta, High Society
    1954 Special 41D 4 dr Blue Bird (daily driver)
    1954 Special 46R 2 dr ht TEXAS PETE
    1954 Century 66R 2 dr ht 3 speed 54Muscle

Please, update your EMAIL! Go to your "User CP" in the upper left of the page. Then at the top of the left column, you will find "Edit Your Details". Click on that and make sure your email is up to date. If you are inactive and don't log in, or post, and your email is out of date, you MAY be deleted

What is with this message?? I have updated my email at least a dozen times in the past few weeks. Is there another reason for this to keep showing up?

Thanks Einar

MrEarl

Just put the M in the box, don't worry about the deletion.

I will change the message, I agree its been there long enough.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!