Thread: 72 skylark custom steering wheel

72 skylark custom steering wheel

I am looking for a driver quality black steering wheel for a skylark custom! Not worried about a few cracks on the ring of the wheel, but would like the center to be good!! Thank you in advance for any info!!

Thanks I found one already! I have a good condition console for 70-72 buick gs for sale if interested get ahold of me!!$250!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL.V View Post
    Thanks I found one already! I have a good condition console for 70-72 buick gs for sale if interested get ahold of me!!$250!!!!
    Thanks Phil but, Im very lucky I bought a solid car with an awesome interior wants nothing. Im in the middle of repainting engine and car!!

Question

Ive got the wrong steering wheel in my car, Its out of a 69 Electra. What i do fancy though is a GS TYPE wheel ( three spoke wheel ) any idea how much these go for??

Not sure ! Sorry!!

1969 skylark parts

I have some parts off a four door sedan 1969 Buick Skylark that I would be willing to donate to somebody who could actually use them. If they have to be shipped, the shipping costs would have to be covered by whoever wants these items. I really think it would be best if they were picked up.

Here's a list of what I have:

A good tinted windshield. It will NOT fit a coupe or convertible body style
    A good rear seat. Again it's for a four door sedan. It is light blue and in that satin-style cloth upholstery. It's in nice shape.
    I have that foam covered, coffee can-sized muffler for the air conditioner.

I will add more to my list as I find more parts lying around at my parent's basement and in my garage attic. These are parts I kept after wrecking my '69 skylark sedan and parting it to build a '69 skylark coupe that I drove through college and for a total eight years. I sold my '69 skylark in 1995, so I've had these parts collecting dust for way too long.

The Buick in my garage is a '70 Skylark coupe, so none of the parts I've listed will fit my car. I don't want to just throw these parts away, and I know it would be a stretch to try and sell them.

I'd like to see them go to use. I figure this web site is where I could find somebody who could use them. I live in the Omaha, Nebraska area. I can provide contact information once there is some interest generated for these parts.

Again. I am offering these free of cost to somebody who can use them. That is why it would be best if they were picked up from me in Omaha.
    Last edited by 1970 skylark 350; 02-14-2010 at 08:47 PM.