Thread: N50 exhuast opt

N50 exhuast opt

does anybody have the N50 exhaust option on there GS it would have been offered starting some time in the 70s but im not sure when it was stopped. anyway i would like to find the specs for the cut outs in the bumper im not sure if it was ever a big hit with buicks but the vettes sure like it any help would be greatly welcomed thx alot
    Kainan
    you name it i got it

As I understand it the option was called N-25 & was available in '71 & '72. Other than that it came on the '70 GSX prototype & had Olds 442 exhaust trumps, chrome tips. I see core bumpers going for a G-Note + & then you need the talipipe extensions, the tailpipe hangers & exhaust chrome tips. Could get to be a VERY expensive proposition. The hangers are being re-proed right now. I don't know about the tailpipe extensions or the chrome tips.

Tom T.

Hey, i actually stopped in a parking lot to look at a 72 gs stage one convert, had that exaust, the cut outs in the bumper... i had no idea it was an option, thougt it was custom. heh, good to learn something.

the exhaust was an opt that wasn't well know but as far as i know the exhaust was availible on gs and up but the exhaust is not the problem but i need to know the placement and dimensions of the cut out in the bumper
    Kainan
    you name it i got it

I know this was an old post but did anyone ever come up with the dimensions and cutout placement?
    mpvance