Thread: why was my ad deleted?

why was my ad deleted?

why was my ad deleted?
    first, somehow ended up with 3 duplicates and now I have nothing.
    Last edited by ol' yaller; 05-28-2009 at 01:01 PM.

I don't know. I thought I was the only one able to do that, and now you and another person who happened to place too many ads seem to have lost all their ads.

All I can say is try posting it again, I didn't delete any of your ads.

This seems to be becoming a problem when someone accidentally place their ad multiple times.

Having said that, I just noticed multiple two others that have placed duplicate ads. I have deleted all but one of each.

I wonder why after not having this problem it is suddenly becoming common?
    Last edited by Bob; 05-28-2009 at 08:37 PM.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

okay I will try again, I thought it had something to do with the multiple ad thing.

okay, this time i managed to get the ad up without all the duplicates, went to check on it today and it is gone.

I put the ad back up with no pictures to see if that makes any difference

Good, I will be travelling this weekend, but I will be trying to check in.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Smile Ad pulled

Hey , I put an ad on here on Sunday and yet today it's gone . What's up with that ?