Thread: Missing Thread

Missing Thread

Hi, under Auctions and Ebay i have a thread called 1966 Riviera. This thread are now gone, missing. I have some positive e-mail frome US and Europe from people thats thinks this was a god idea. Is this thread deleted? Is there some other problems? I dont know. It would be helpful if someone would tell me the reason for the missing thread.

Oh NO!!!. There just seems to be some problems with this site lately. It is probably my fault. I was looking at it the other day and you had several post that you had deleted, but it leaves a trail. I thought I would clean it up, and now you say the whole thing is gone. I hope it's not my fault, but it probably is. I don't understand why the whole thing dissappeared.

All I can do is ask you start it again

I had good intentions, sorry,
    Bob
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Nothing to be sorry for Bob, the thread can be started again all the trail you deleted is all the dead links i deleted and sometime i put in new links for the deleted one. Maybe its there the problem is?

Good, I enjoyed looking at some of the cars you uploaded links to.

I am getting shy to delete things because more is dissappearing than I intend!

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!