Thread: post replys

post replys

I tend to type a little slow sometimes and when I do reply to a post AFTER registering it won`t let me post---it says that I have to register again. Do we have a time limit???

i leave myself logged in all the time and never encounter such a thing.

do you force a login every time you return to the board?
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

There is no time limit that I am aware of on this end. If you are having to log in each time you visit as suggested by bob k. mando, then you are not accepting cookies. So there is probably a problem with your security settings being too high.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Bob, the reply was a little long, when I finished I hit the submit button and it told me I wasn`t logged in and was denied axcess?? This was a short one sooo.........

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... OK. There is a posting limit of 15000 characters. That is probably what you ran into.

I have had that problem sometimes before too. And I can tell you something I wish I always did before I click post is "ctr C" and copy the reply to your clipboard. Then when everything crashes you still have the posting to paste back in a message box. I wish I always took my own advise, I would be happier.

Sometime if you click the back button in such an experience the message is still there.

Bob

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!