Thread: 2 67 GS400s

2 67 GS400s

I have 2 67 4spd cars one is a coupe the other is a convertible with A/C they only made 422 4spd conv. how many came with A/C is anybodys guess. Ive been trying to post them on the classifieds but Ive been getting errors and it wont post. The conv. is pretty rough but the body on the coupe is real solid great frame new springs brake lines traction bars ect Ive got 9000.00 into the both of them If somebody makes me offer I cant refuse I might part with them new baby on the wayCall me at 508 989 4412 ask for Bill. I hope I didnt break any rules of the forum by doing it this way

Well, of course I try to keep ads out of the forums... but there does seem to be a problem with posting in the classifieds. The reason is in the forums, ads don't expire, so in five years, people are still seeing and responding to your ad.

There have been several people having problems, unfortunately when I try, everything works! Some how I have to figure out how to figure out what the problem is!

What and when was your error code?
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!