Thread: deleting 4 of 5 ads I made by accident!!!

deleting 4 of 5 ads I made by accident!!!

I placed an ad for my 72 covert and when I submited it gave me an error, so I tried again and again etc... and now I checked and have 5 ads of the same. can I delete them?????? Thanks Bill

Looks like you got it figured out!
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

okay I had the same problem, how do I delete the duplicate ads?

Look in the upper right of the ad for "Product Options". You will find the answere in the drop down menu. The problem happens every time the program is upgraded.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

someone did it for me

and they keep delete every ad I post.

ARe you saying when you post an ad now it dissappears? I can't think of any reason for that to happen. There are no ad number limits. Try posting your ad again, once only and see if it takes. If you are not certain, post it in a wrong catagory, and I will move it to the correct one. Do not delete anything you do.

posting mystery

I have, after my first 5 ads were deleted I tried again to post, which worked becuse after I double checked to see if it was listed, and it was there. Checked for ad later and its gone. This has happened twice. I'll try it again. posting in cars for sale, if you want you can move to parts. I've used this site before and have never had any troubles. Thanks Bill