Thread: My Buick Electra 225 Group

My Buick Electra 225 Group

Hi all!

Just to let you know I have created a Facebook group for any and all people owning or interested in Buick Electra 225s. Here is the link, if you'd like to join:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52557933003

Please feel free to post pics of Electras, if you have them. See you there!

CK Triplett / Chris

Did you know! You can also create "Groups", public and private on Team Buick. If you choose to, it keeps you close to the rest of the Buick community here and the reference.

Go to the "Community" link in the navbar near the top of this page. Click on it and run you cursor down to Social Groups!

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

OK, thanks for the tip. I may do that, so as to attract more potential Buick fans.

I joined. I'm not too familiar with Facebook and it seems a little cumbersome to navigate, but I joined and added a pic.

Rob

me too!

Doug
    67 Electra 225 Convertible
    BCA# 43125

Hi All,

Just to let you know, I've switched my Buick Electra 225 club here to TeamBuick! It's in the Social groups, so please come along, have a look and feel free to join. Please add pictures and any information or links pertinent to Electra Deuce-and-a Quarters! I'm in the process of adding more stuff myself. Hope to see you there!