Thread: New member

Hi to all, my name is Pierre, (sorry guys it's such cliché, nobody's perfect I'm french....) I've always loved American cars, I just bought a beautiful 1963 convertible Wildcat, she's in a good shape, not rust perforation but does need a restauration.
    I hope you'll forgive me to not being that good with English writing, have a good day and I wish you all a happy new year and the best of everything for 2009.

PS : dont forget to buckle up.

Welcome, and your English looks good to me, you should see what some who grew up with it write/spell!

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Welcome aboard!

I have a special appreciation for European Buick owners, they are very enthusiastic and usually quite intelligent / capable. Parts are harder to get there, so the extra ingenuity impresses me.

Glad to have you here!

-Bob C.

Salut Pierre !

Hi all, Bienvenue à toi Pierre, et félicitations pour avoir choisi le site BUICK le plus sympa et 'helpfull' !! Tu verras, très bon esprit, bon conseils et mine d'infos en font une vrai 'drogue' si tu t'attaches a ta Buick ! A bientôt!

Warm thanks

to all of you for accepting me here, I'm also glad to see I'm not the only french here, we are not all that bad you know

I'll post you some pics next week I have to rent a towing van to take it up from where it is on satursday....

Next step will be classifieds reading for hours, to get parts and bring life back to her....

Have a good day.