Thread: Buick blogger?

Buick blogger?

who ever heard of such a thing? who would have ever thought it?

well, evidently some guy from Iowa did.

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...struction.html

keep your eye out for a Riviera in Chicago with a lush behind the wheel.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Interesting. I'm trying to figure out what "eve of destruction" means. (Several yeas ago I went to an "Eve of destruction" at a racetrack in Wisconsin, but that doesn't seem to be what this is about)

(Several yeas ago I went to an "Eve of destruction" at a racetrack in Wisconsin, but that doesn't seem to be what this is about)

no, nothing like that.

speaking of Wisconsin racing though, if you make it out Milwaukee way sometime you should make a point to swing by Slinger Super Speedway. best damn circle track racing i've ever seen anywhere. if you don't like a Sunday night at Slinger, circle tracking is not for you.

I'm trying to figure out what "eve of destruction" means.

well, this was on election night. he doesn't care for Obama, but i think he was expecting Obama to win. also, he's drinking with an Australian ( Tim Blair ). i think the plan was to get pretty hamn dammered.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)