Thread: 68 Electra Convertible Project

68 Electra Convertible Project

Well, I'm getting to start my restoration on the 68 225 this week and it looks like it's going to be a little bit more of a bear than I first thought, of course, what resto isn't. I'm going to have to replace some of the floorboard due to rust and I'm wondering if it's worth trying to get original floorpans for it and do a frame off resto, or just patch the floor and just undercoat it and move forward. I haven't been able to find a place that has electra stamped floor pans and I also haven't been able to locate even a two door donor car. Since the body shop is ready to go, what should I do? And secondly, will this car be worth it in the end? Is this a car that is going to have alot of value? It only has 33,000 original miles.

You will probably find that if you can find a ggod 4-door car floor pan, you will have the pieces you want for the floor.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!