Thread: Rally Wheels

Rally Wheels

Hi I am a new guy and need some help.I bought a '76 Skylark hatchback from the original owner.This car is really nice,I do want to do a few things like clean up the engine compartment (paint & detail),fix the air cond.But my question is where is a good place to buy Buick rally wheels-15x8(4.75 bolt circle)Although I am a hotrodder I am gonna leave the Buick pretty stock,because it is so nice and really looks cool with the rallys on it.I am putting a 2.5 inch exhaust with Flowmasters.I have a soft spot for '75- '79 Xbodys and I also own a '75 Olds Omega,a '75 Pontiac Ventura and a '77 Nova,yeah I know they are ugly but someone has to like them.Thanks for your help....Mark

Rally wheels located

Year One and Wheel Vintiques sell repros in many configs, 14"-15." There is no end to the places you can find used 14" rally wheels. The 15" are harder to find. I find 14x6 all the time in junkyards, on craigslist, and of course ebay. The center caps are usually cracked or broken. Also, be wary of the backs of the rims....a lot of rust can accumulate here.

Are you sure that your year took the larger rim? Repros might be the way to go if you want straight, true, perfect rims. Good luck. Hope this helps. David

68 Special Coupe
    69 Special Coupe
    67 Skylark GS Clone
    67 Special HT