Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to unregister.

mckitari Guest

How to unregister.

Please, I need to unregister, how do I do that?

you want to unregister? why, so you can re-register under a different name? just pm rcull with the requested name change and he can take care of it for you.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

mckitari Guest

Exclamation Help unregister.

Actually, I need to unregister because...
    I was only here to find information to keep my TERMINALLY ILL mother's car running. Did you even check my profile or my posts to see if your comments were warranted? G! Next time, investigate the situation, BEFORE you run your mouth! Then maybe you won't find yourself being told off in front of the whole World. I"M SORRY YOU ARE SO MISERABLE THAT YOU THINK THE WORST OF PEOPLE! Why would you accuse me of that? And how did you even come up with it? OH. That's what you do. Isn't it? Please get help!

I don't think he meant anything by the comment Mckitari. Somtimes people register by the wrong name or misspell it when they register. Then they need help or the site administrator to help them correct it. Sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope you got the information you needed.

Best regards
    Steve B.

67 GS 525 Buick Stage IV
    66 GS Convertible
    65 GS HT
    63 Riv
    02 Subaru WRX Turbo
    03 Ford Cobra Convertible (Factory Supercharged)

mckitari,
    Man you are really harsh. There is no need to come off so heated. I'd have hated to see what you may have done if he was arrogant,but Bob tried to steer you in the right direction. Since you are unregistering anyways I say good riddance to an arrogant ****!
    Pat Harmon
    1970 Skylark 455 Sea Mist green
    1973 Century GS 4 SPD 1 of 365
    1986 Century GS #2,#3 and#4 of 1029 (yes I have 3 of em)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2958284
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2529561
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2958230
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3196585

Actually, I need to unregister because...
    I was only here to find information to keep my TERMINALLY ILL mother's car running. Did you even check my profile or my posts to see if your comments were warranted? G! Next time, investigate the situation, BEFORE you run your mouth!

a - there is no point in "unregistering", simply stop posting to the board. if you never come back we'll likely never notice.

but then, that would be the rational solution. and less work for the admin to boot.

b - i myself signed up with a name that i regretted ( bobkmando ). and i solved the situation in exactly the manner that i described to you. garsh, i sure am insulting myself aren't i?

c - i'm sorry for your mother

d - having seen you in action, i'm not sorry for you

Next time, investigate the situation

next time, try posting complete information in your question so people aren't left wondering what the hell is going on. i considered the possibility that you just wanted to leave the board and discarded it because it was ridiculously stupid. obviously, i was wrong. my bad. i'm always overestimating people like that.

if i have to research your posting history in order to find out what you're on about in a brand new thread that you started, the error is yours.

that you would take offense to someone who is trying to clarify the situation and provide a helpful solution is also your error.

Why would you accuse me of that?

accuse you of what? being an ignorant, overly sensitive twit? you seem to be fitting all of the dictionary criteria.

from my very own special PM from mckitari:
    Your reply was out of line!
    Check out my reply to your smart *** comment.
    It is on the same thread, for every one to see what a **** you are!

here's a hint:
    you don't have to PM me to make sure i find you insulting me. as with your "unregistration info request", PM'ing me for stupid **** like this is unnecessary and time wasting. all you had to say was "bob, i really don't care for you and would prefer it if you didn't comment in my threads" and i'd have left you alone and never posted to you again.

i don't much care to waste my time unnecessarily.

welcome to my ignore list.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

damn, rcull unregistered him, now he's not available to put on ignore.
    Vladimir Lenin

What did I miss? I dont see anything to be pi$$ed off at? Thats something you dont see much on this forum. way to go Bob,stop trying to help people
    1939 Buick
    1953 Buick Super
    1957 Buick wagon
    1955 Buick Road master
    1968 Buick Skylark Convertible
    1935 Dodge Coupe
    1971 Ford Mustang
    1957 Ford PU
    1963 Pontiac Bonneville

way to go Bob,stop trying to help people

nah, i'll keep trying to help people. @$$h@ts on the other hand.......

Vladimir Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by bob k. mando View Post
    way to go Bob,stop trying to help people

nah, i'll keep trying to help people. @$$h@ts on the other hand.......

Thats what I like about this site, helpful people who dont blast a newbie for a question. Not many posts are wasted on pointless fighting.
    1939 Buick
    1953 Buick Super
    1957 Buick wagon
    1955 Buick Road master
    1968 Buick Skylark Convertible
    1935 Dodge Coupe
    1971 Ford Mustang
    1957 Ford PU
    1963 Pontiac Bonneville

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.