Thread: Help

Help

I'm in the process of buying two Buick's and must choose one. One is a 1950 Buick Super Jetback Sedanet in great shape all original and running, the second is a 1951 Buick Super Riviera running all original in great shape. I love the 1950 grill but what car is more rear?

I can post pictures if needed but both are 6000.00in great shape.

The production figures are in the reference section of the site as far as which is more rare. Either car has a following of fans, and I would suggest it would be personal choice. The Jetbacks are quite popular with nostalic hotroders.

Good luck with your choice
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Struggle.

i've been getting a lot of feed back on the Jetback but the 1951 is a Super Riveria, and I was told they are worth more. I'm a huge fan of the 1950 grill but I like no post and the 50 has post where the 51 does not.

Pictures

Here are th links on the cars
    http://clownpuncher.us/my1950%20Buick.htm

Click on the my 1951 link to see the 1951

I am not a fan of the '50 grill, I like the '51.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

I would go with the 51 also I like hardtopsBill

50 buick

I had a 50 like that, in 59, I was just 21, took it to Dino,s on Sunset strip in L.A. a buddy and our dates. When we were leaving an the people were telling the lotboys thier cars make/model, like "1960 Cadillac, 59' Lincoln", etc, and these big cars zoomed up, I said "Buick 1950", and all those people dressed in suits an furs, turned around and looked at us! a bunch of hick kids from Riverside, we all laughed as we piled in the old Bu! left some rubber as we left. Loved that bomb, it was dependable, my only ride, wish I could find another, let me know if you dont get it!

If you want the 1950 let me know I will put you in contact with the person selling the car, she only wants 6K. I think I'm going with the 1951.