Thread: Placeing an image in your signature

Placing an image in your signature

Look to the top of the page and go into your Profile. In the left column find "Albums".
    Create a new album for your car. Upload the image you would like to use, recommended not to be more than 150 pixels high or about 1.5". In the album, when you click on the image, it will show a "BB Code" link.

Copy the code and paste that into your signature. Done!

The small image in the upper left, by my name is a "Custom Avatar" and is found in "Settings" for "Team Members" only. If you wish to be one, go to your "Settings", look under "My Account" in the left column.
    Last edited by Bob; 09-18-2017 at 07:49 PM.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

I followed the instructions for inserting the pic and it doesn't appear to work? Can you see anything I have done wrong?
    Tonerman

1955 Special
    Two Door HT
    264 V8
    Dynaflow

Houston (Katy)
    Texas

I have updated the instructions with this line:

Copy and paste that into your signature using the image icon or the image tags descibed in the VB Code here

The image you have choosen is the large image and will be large in your signature. The ones you see in my signature are the thumbs or index images.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Hi, I finally put a pic of my engine that I would like to have as my signature in the show room, but just can not figure out how to make this work. Help.

Post a link to where you put the image.

How to post image in your signature

I've done all the options for putting the image in the signature line and nothing works. I'm not showing an "image" button or anywhere to put the copied link into the image line. Please help. Thanks,

Good to know I was wondering about this
    1962 Buick Le Sabre four door no post, 401 Nail Head.