Thread: how to delete classified want ad

how to delete classified want ad

I posted a want ad for a 1950 buick back in february. I have now purchased a car and wish to delete the ad. How do you do that? I could not figure out how.

I bought a 41D 4 door though e-bay, It appears rough but very little rust. It will be delivered on saturday, this is my mail order bride. Hope it works out. Thanks for all the info on the team buick site.

If you were selling something, you would just click on "sold it" and it would be marked sold and dissappear in two weeks. But as a wanted ad, I think you may have to wait until the ad just runs out in whatever period of time you set when you placed it.

If you are haveing a problem with too many people contacting you, I may be able to fix it if you send me a link to the ad.

Glad you found a car!
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!