Thread: I'm feeling mischievous and want some help

Talking I'm feeling mischievous and want some help

Long story short, my birthday is the day after Valentine’s Day and my brother’s birthday is St Patrick’s Day. For years we have traded “colorful” gifts (my colors are red and white and pink. His colors are green and green and green), but a truce was called after I received a walking cane for my 35th birthday… (For the “old”er brother). I think he was afraid that I might use it on him.

Anyway, last year I got him something practical…ya know, a good old coffee cup, something he could use everyday if he wanted.
    Just because it had a shamrock on it (plus the store display had this cute little leprechaun hat that fit nicely in the cup) he sent a lovely box with two heart shaped pillows (one is leopard print with red faux fur), a couple of kiddies’ bright red plastic champagne glasses (with hearts), some bath fizzies (red and shaped like lips), a red pen with a heart on top that lights up when the pen is pressed down………and a pair of thongs with little hearts on it.

Now I don’t know about you, but he had me with the pillows (how can the ladies wear dental floss?????????)

So this is what I am planning (actually I already started)
    I figure if I send a large enough salvo, he will throw up a white flag and this round of “the war of the northern aggression” will be over.

I want to make him afraid of opening the mailbox. I’m buying small items (if it's green or something to do with Irish or St Patrick’s day I'm game) from a few of the internet party stores and having them sent directly to his house.

Would any of you be willing to help in this counter-offensive by sending him small tokens…bar of Irish Spring soap, erasures, buttons, lapel pins or such? If so, fire off a PM to me and I’ll send you his mailing address. Heck I’ll even pay for it just to get him jumpin’

Wayne S
    Use a big enough catapult and even pigs can fly.
    My Buick is in a 1971 "Full Size" Jeep J4000 P/U 350/Th400 "Terra"
    Buick 350 bored 0.040" over.
    F*rd Gas Tank Installed for longer legs.
    D44's Front and Rear
    http://www.geocities.com/fsj_plumcrazy/

When fording a running body of water there is no replacement for displacement...

The longest term "project" I have is an all original, low milage 1966 Wife with classic lines.

I'd be glad to help

I have a brothers b-day on the same day some stuff I've sent him was a green vibrator,week old cookies spray painted green,a green thong,a green telle tubbie,a green fart cushion,a framed picture of lucky the lucky charms leperchan,i went to a thrift store and found some old green monster slippers 1 year,incredible hulk hands,some little kid incredible hulk jammies(with the pooper door),a rubber iguanna,one year i even went to the extent of going to his house and putting green food dye(powder) in his shower head wait till he takes a shower and it won't hurt him a bit.

Lightbulb

Plastic lizards and green giant toothpics wouldn't bother him...too far away to try the green food coloring (but I like that )

Got him covered for the "undergarments", but the framed Lucky Charms has given me more ideas

Wayne S

Thumbs up

OKKKKKKKK so far he has received a box of buttons for the family to wear, a photoshopped picture of him (bad burrito or one too many trips on the merry-go-round made him green...many thanks to Bob), three bars of Irish Spring soap from walGreens and next on my list is this pair of boxer shorts

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/st+patr...opt_/c_360/pg_

Let me add to this list...he now has a "John Holmes" frog with a very large shot glass over his ummmmmmm (he thought the package was his new Dewalt batteries and dived right in....where is Alan Funt when you need him?) and these cute quackers.

http://www.ssb4.net/members/watch/en...ksdayducks.jpg
    And this one

Stickers, candy, candles, just a birthday card....whatever you want to send that is green.

It's all fun
    Wayne S