Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New To You,from stacy

New To You,from stacy

hello everyone, i have been checking out the site for a short while now,and it seems pretty cool. i was trying to upload some pictures from my kodack easyshare digital camera for my profile that i had downloaded on my computer,to no avail,it must not be compatible,or it could just be me. anyway i am a buicknut,have been for twentysome years,thanks to my dad. my most fav. buick is the 67 GS400/skylark,which i have had many,and am now down to just a few. i have a black 67 GS400 HT, and a viper blue 67 skylark convertible,plus parts cars. so i just thought i would give a shout out to say hello.

Welcome!

Were you trying to upload the pictures into the showroom, it is better than here on the board. After a successful upload, it will supply you with a copy and paste link to the picture which you can place here or whereever you wish.

Do you know the file type and size? .jpg is the best. If you like, you can send the pictures to me and I will edit them for you to upload, rcull buicks.net.

Bob

NOTE: When I place my email there I used the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up my address and send me more junk mail! If you use it, I have a "box trapper" on it, so you will receive a click to confirm email to allow it to be processed.

Welcome Stacy!! This is a really great site with tons of helpful info Sounds like you have some really nice cars Can't wait to see some pictures Bill

pictures

Quote Originally Posted by rcull View Post
    Welcome!

Were you trying to upload the pictures into the showroom, it is better than here on the board. After a successful upload, it will supply you with a copy and paste link to the picture which you can place here or whereever you wish.

Do you know the file type and size? .jpg is the best. If you like, you can send the pictures to me and I will edit them for you to upload, rcull buicks.net.

Bob

NOTE: When I place my email there I used the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up my address and send me more junk mail! If you use it, I have a "box trapper" on it, so you will receive a click to confirm email to allow it to be processed.
    hello bob i was trying in the showroom under 60-69,not for sure of my file size,when i submitted upload,it said unacceptable. i appreciate your offer to help,if i cannot get it figured out,i may take you up on it. i have no problem putting pictures on ebay,but i have just recently been using the digtal camera to do so. also,thats a very nice GS you have. do you have any rear wheel well chrome you would like to get rid of? i have been thinking about cloning my convertible. thanks stacy.

Quote Originally Posted by 56cent View Post
    Welcome Stacy!! This is a really great site with tons of helpful info Sounds like you have some really nice cars Can't wait to see some pictures Bill
    hello Bill, thanks for your welcome,look foward to seeing your 56 too. stacy.

Welcome aboard . I too would love to see some pics. If I can help with the pic upload to get you past your technical difficulty just let me know but it sounds like rcull has got you covered. Again Welcome.
    Dale
    The difficulty is not solving the problem. The difficulty is determining the correct problem to solve!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitysix View Post
    Welcome aboard . I too would love to see some pics. If I can help with the pic upload to get you past your technical difficulty just let me know but it sounds like rcull has got you covered. Again Welcome.
    Dale
    hello Dale,56 looks pretty jazzy stacy.

if the pic uploads are erroring out because of file size ( and i'm sure the native files from the camera are WAY too big ) you need to resize them.

Irfanview is a good, free photo editor that you can use for re-sizing:
    http://www.irfanview.com/
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Stacy,

I don't see an image uploaded, so I think you'd better send me one to have a look at. rcull buicks.net
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

pictures

Quote Originally Posted by bob k. mando View Post
    if the pic uploads are erroring out because of file size ( and i'm sure the native files from the camera are WAY too big ) you need to resize them.

Irfanview is a good, free photo editor that you can use for re-sizing:
    http://www.irfanview.com/
    thanks bob,i will try the editor probably tomorrow. stacy.