Thread: resto

resto

i have a 1963 buick skylark. In Los Angeles,CA. I need to find a good upholstery shop, exhaust shop, or someone who has 60s buick. I will more than gladly exchange my resources and EXPERIENCE restoring this gem(at least to me it's a gem).

to webmaster, how can i post my pictures on my posts, without having pictures linked from a host pic site. I'm talking about in technical discussion,restoration, driveline,215, forums.
    I think it would bring this site more traffic. I could put up so much useful pictures.
    mndzblue@yahoo.com

Probably the best way to post a picture is to upload it to the showroom.

Go to the showroom, and go to "Member Galleries". Start yourself an "Album". Then make an album for whatever you wish, if it's tech, you may not want it to be private.

Then go to the image, under it you will see a button to allow you to "copy to clipboard". Use that code bit to place in a posting like this. The image below comes from a private album and is the upper of the two codebits. "Linked Thumbnail: "

Last edited by rcull; 02-20-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!