Thread: 1973 Buick apollo

Question 1973 Buick apollo

Hi I am Howard from Wales (UK) I own a 73 Apollo 2 door. it is all origional orange in colour and just covered 100,000miles it has been in my family for around 15 years! it was in Alabama then Michigan(thats where we got it) then Georgia then Florida and when I sold my house in Orlando I shipped it to the UK. I believe that it may be the only one in Europe! all origional and rust free. has anyone any idea what this vehicle is worth?

the Apollo was such a low production vehicle ( 1973 1/2 to 75 with 2 doors only being available 1973 1/2 to 1974 as Buick was phasing in the Skylark nameplate again ) that it's hard to get a bead on them.

unfortunately, most of the 'high value' cars center around what are regarded as the 'performance' cars. and 73-75 is well into emissions era. not much performance to speak of.

also, you'd need to tell us the engine and trim level and such on the car. there were two different v8's and 4 v6's available in the Apollo as well as a GS trim option.

on the plus side, the Apollo is the Buick version of the Chevrolet Nova. many of your parts can be sourced from Chevy suppliers.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

73 Buick Apollo

t
    Quote Originally Posted by bob k. mando View Post
    the Apollo was such a low production vehicle ( 1973 1/2 to 75 with 2 doors only being available 1973 1/2 to 1974 as Buick was phasing in the Skylark nameplate again ) that it's hard to get a bead on them.

unfortunately, most of the 'high value' cars center around what are regarded as the 'performance' cars. and 73-75 is well into emissions era. not much performance to speak of.

also, you'd need to tell us the engine and trim level and such on the car. there were two different v8's and 4 v6's available in the Apollo as well as a GS trim option.

on the plus side, the Apollo is the Buick version of the Chevrolet Nova. many of your parts can be sourced from Chevy suppliers.
    This car has a 350CI V8 with a 4 Barrell and has chrome rostyle wheels. my guess is that it is the only one in europe?