Well Jamie, I thank you for the compliment, but I think you would be better served to send it to Russ who is in Ca. He will be moving to Grass Valley soon after he builds his new shop. Shipping coast-coast would be cost prohibitive. Not counting no matter how well it may be palleted somehow, guaranteed, something would happen. Russ can also think outside the box when it comes to building a "NailHead" for performance, but I think I'm even further out there. LOLOL. Ha Ha HA!!!!!! One of the things that really interests me is the fact a lot of manufacturers, both foriegn & domestic, are going to the ole "Nails" pentroof combustion chamber design because they can squeeze more compression with lessor quality fuel for more performance. One can really say Buick was WAYYYYY ahead of everyone else as they started using this on their very earliest engines. Also, something many don't know, ever since Buick's 1st. engine, they have all been OVERHEAD VALVES.
I'm sorry, but I do have to put my 2cents in, but I still think the same about the starters. I refer all who need one for anything other than a "NailHead" to your good self, including alternators. It would be nice & gentelmenly if the roles were reversed. No flames, just observations.

Tom Telesco