Thread: Team GM midwest 10/1 event at Byron dragway

136679ss Guest

Team GM midwest 10/21 event at Byron dragway

Team GM upper midwest chapter
    Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself as a member of TChevelle and Camaro. My name is Jason, and I don't know if all of you have had the opportunity to find out all the goings on in the Team sites recently, but with Al's blessing we are trying to setup local/regional chapters of the Team sites and call it Team GM, in hopes of getting more of us together on a broader scale to share our love of GM muscle. JimM a mod on Team Camaro as well as several others are attempting to setup an upper midwest chapter and put together some outings. One of our first outings will be at Byron Dragway near Rockford Illinois on Oct. 21 and we'd like all who are able bodied to show up for this event and help us get our chapter off the ground. Please PM me here or camaros or chevelles to let me know who'd like to attend. Jason.
    Today, 08:54 PM
    136679ss vbmenu_register("postmenu_1051647", true);
    Team Member

TEAM GM upper midwest group event @ Byron Dragway
    Today, 08:51 PM
    136679ss vbmenu_register("postmenu_635795", true);
    Tech Team

Re: Team GM Chapter
    After chatting with a couple of you regarding the date of the Byron event, Jim made a good point of getting started early and potentially having a second round. Unfortunately at this time, time is of the essence and although we'd obviously like to have a vote, democracy is probably a bad way to approach this event being that our driving season is dwindling away rapidly. It has been suggested we attend the October 21st T&T day which falls on a Saturday. mark your calenders and let JimM or myself know if you will be attending. All convertible drivers no tech rules unless you're running a full blown race car, Tops up at all times. Everyone Else 13.99 and under helmets are required, you'll need to rig up a catch can as well (pepsi bottles and zip ties work well for this). 25 to run, 10 to watch. If we get enough response, I will make the effort to contact the owner to see if we can get a group discount. Jason.
    http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/da...m/100_0501.JPG
    http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/da...m/000_0003.JPG
    Jason
    TC#2693
    Aces# some 7k number
    The vert
    The coupe
    Midwest Team GM Chapter check out this link for our first outing!!http://www.camaros.net/techref/elect...week/index.htm
    Jason.

Last edited by 136679ss; 09-16-2006 at 10:33 PM. Reason: date change

136679ss Guest

Oct 21 is the day

C'mon fellas, we'd like a few of each of the divisions to show up to run at Byron. Dates coming up Oct. 21.

old argo summit guy

men need help i am up here in lodi wi. restoring 55 super ht frame off shes looking good may be ready by spring need info on insulation for trunk deck lid will be happy to show pics on restoration if interested.bobbyt