From the Reference Section:
- How to choose your new wheels and tires
- Buick Rallye Wheels
- Calculators: Tires, Gears, MPH, etc.
- Wheel Bearing Adjustment, 1963 - 1970

Thread: Bags on a '64 Wildcat

Bags on a '64 Wildcat

Does anyone have any information on baggin' a '64 wildcat? I'm either looking to do both the front and back or the other option I would like is doing just the rear. I found a place that offers 3" dropped springs, but if I go that route front and back, my overhang on the rear will drag on my driveway. So, I was thinking that if no one makes a kit, I could at least bag the rear for clearance. Any info would be much appreciated!!
    1964 Wildcat 4Dr

baggin a Buick

Hello
    if you look in the showroom you will see my skylark air bag system If you want to bag your car go to layitlow.com than find air suspension the guys in the forums are the best and can help with everything you need to know. If your car has springs it's as easy as removing the spring and putting the bag in its place. have fun
    Be good, If you can't, Don't get caught

Thanks for the quick response!!
    I just tried to access that site and it seems to be down right now. I will try again a little later tonite and tomorrow. I talked to a guy at air ride technology today and he said it would pretty much be a custom installation, but possible. Any pointers on getting this done? I can't wait to get to that forum
    1964 Wildcat 4Dr

air ride tech is exspensive, if you have the money and no mechanical skills have them install it. Keep trying to get on the site layitlow.com I promise you if you dont know anything about air suspension read and communicate in the forums and I bet in a week you'll be able to purchase the system you want and probably install it your self. just keep asking questions. I didn't even know what an air bag was until I got into the forums. Good luck.. Have you seen my car it's a 1969 buick skylark check the showroom.
    Be good, If you can't, Don't get caught