Thread: "High Torque Racing Gift Certificate Raffle"

racebuicks Guest

"High Torque Racing Gift Certificate Raffle"

Drawing will be at the BBQ in Wichita Kansas on Friday evening (SEPT 29th 2006)during the festivities. Certificate is for $250.00 amount to TA Performance, to be used by August 1 2007. Single drawing, need not be present to win. A purchase from High Torque Racing Inc. of $50 or more will get you 2 free tickets in the drawing. Visit my website at www.mrbuick.com to browse my parts inventory. If you don't need parts at this time, tickets will be available to purchase separately by either paypal, (using mike@mrbuick.com for paypal) or by sending payment to me at Michael Garrison, 5220 NE Ashby Ln, Topeka, Kansas 66617.

The tickets are going to be $2 per ticket or 6 for $10.

From extra monies received over my expense, I will be making a donation to the festivities in Wichita. I don't have a need for this right now, and decided to have some fun, and hopefully help some lucky person out with it, to help on their projects. Good Luck.

racebuicks Guest
    Anyone else want a chance at $250 worth of TA parts??

racebuicks Guest
    Ok Guys and Girls. I have now decided that not only will I give away the gift certificate on this very next friday night. I am going to give away a second place prize also. I will give away either a brand new 70 GS Stage 1 in Black or a brand new 86 Grand National!!!! OK ITS ONLY 1/18th SCALE!!! I will ship it to you if you were not present at the time of the drawing. So there it is, another reason to get those tickets purchased. I hope you are one of the lucky one's that win!!! Good Luck!!!!